Monday, April 4, 2011

Personal Space

I'm currently homeless, by choice, but homeless nonetheless.  This has it's ups and downs.  One positive is that I will indefinitely be free from the responsibility of cleaning the bathroom.  And while that in and of itself makes the uprootedness bearable most days, today I've realized that I'm missing personal space.

It's not so much that I need time away from people or that I need them to not stand so close to me.  :)  I think I miss feeling freedom to relax somewhere.  And maybe that's not even it, but either way, I was about to send out an email to my Core Prayer Team asking for them to pray for God to provide relief in some way from this stress of not having a personal space when the girl I'm staying with tonight randomly told me that her husband is going to be out late this evening, so it's just us.

Perfect!  She is even more of an introvert than I am, and they just got back from a long weekend away to visit his family, so I know that she'll be great with just chilling tonight and I will feel free to relax.  Thank you Lord for knowing what I need before I even ask.  You love me so well!

1 comments:

ciera said...

hey! gimme yo address!!! (this is ciera btw, not some creeper)